Combination skin occurs when oily, dry or normal skin types are present simultaneously. Typically, the oily areas are located on the T-zone, which consists of the forehead, nose and chin. Cheeks are normal to dry but usually more on the dry side. The T-zone also tends to have larger pores, blackheads, shiny skin and is prone to breakouts, while the cheeks may feel rough and irritated. The degrees of oiliness and dryness can vary, like:
- oily T-zone (forehead and nose) along with dry to slightly oily cheek.
- patches of oily and dry skin.
- sometimes oily and sometime dry.
To further understand, maintain and enhance COMBINATION SKIN TYPE view/read our specially compiled guidance section on Combination Skin.
This Guidance Includes:
- Experts Speak
- Must Know Facts about this Skin Type
- Specific Skincare Regime
- Natural Effective Home Remedies