Melasma is a very common patchy brown, tan, or blue-gray facial skin discoloration, usually seen in women in the reproductive years. It typically appears on the upper cheeks, upper lip, forehead, and chin of women 20-50 years of age.
To further understand and manage MELASMA view/read our specially compiled guidance section on Melasma.
This Guidance Includes:
- Experts Speak
- Must Know Facts about Melasma
- Overview on Symptoms,Cause, Diagnosis & Treatment
- Suggestions for Prevention & Control
- Essential Do’s & Don’ts
- Common Queries
- Homeopathic Solutions
- Natural Effective Home Remedies
- Daily use Skincare Product Recommendations